07 January, 2008

Who else would try to do a half a million things all at a quarter to three?

OK, maybe not half a million. And not at a quarter to three, but for 3:00 today I had scheduled the following:
1. meet with my cultural studies small group seminar in Profe. Robert's office
2. cover a colleague's Spanish 2 class in 167 Olson
3. drop Stella off at Rub-a-Dub Dog Bath out on Solano

Jesús #3 asked if I were going to Profe. Cecilia's linguistics seminar and when I said I wasn't, he said, "Are you sure? I thought you told me you had Cecilia's class." I actually almost checked my planner to make sure I hadn't tried to cram that in, too, despite the fact that I met the linguistics requirement before I even started this program.

I heard Dad's voice mail message saying, "Give me call around 3:00, I'll be out later this afternoon." I just deleted it.

No comments: