"You've got mail!", "It was really sweet of you to stop by.", "I'll give my right arm so they'll consider you.", "Would you like an extra shot of espresso in that, on the house?", "That doesn't fit you. I'll bring you one in a small.", "Don't buy it, I'll request a copy from the editorial and tell them that Professor Valerie will be reviewing it.", "Come see us anytime.", "Drive safely.", "I attach this one. I hope you like it." "Love you long time.", "Maybe we can all go somewhere together?", "¡Hombre! ¡Qué gusto verte!", "Are those your real eyelashes?", "I love you.", and, (I know it's reallyreally wrong to include this one, but...) "Run a little slower, honey, so I can get a longer look atcha."

Once in a while I visit the photo blog astuta.blogspot.com (another fruitful result of clicking "next blog"). A few months ago I wrote the author/photographer, praising her/his often astoundingly beautiful images and asking permission to use the above, taken in Spain, in my own blog. He/she hasn't written back, but I couldn't resist including the artist's string of lights image in today's post. It truly has been a "Beautiful Day" and this heart represents my own, illuminated, a bulb lit for each well-loved person, place, thing, idea, animal. Impossible sometimes, not to love.
No comments:
Post a Comment