10 July, 2008

Addendum...

Though my reader, who knows my background, will "get it", I sort of feel that I should apologize for or at least explain some of that last post. But I won't. At least not now, other than to say that I do actually have a reunion coming up next weekend and will probably write about it over the next few days.

3 comments:

Grphter said...

You better. We all want to know how you're going to explain why you still have a mullet. ;)

Valerie said...

And here I was worried about the comments on drunkenness, death and daddies.
Why do you assume someone would be asking ME about the mullet?!?!?! You have me looking at my hair from all angles in PhotoBooth now!
Thanks for the "we all", though :)

Grphter said...

let's face it: mullets are worse than the other crimes. Drugs and alcohol are self abuse. Our friends and loved ones are the victims of our bad hair decisions. There are support groups. To help heal mullet abuse...