15 May, 2008

Food Diary

mw_sp_butter.jpg I know, it's not supposed to be lunch, but you can eat a whole bag and it's only about 120 calories!

BREAKFAST:

3 cups coffee with 1/2 'n 1/2 (¿300 calories?) sipped leisurely in home office while answering 15 e-mails from work, watching screeching Goth (¿Industrial? ¿Hard-core? ¿Scandinavian?) YouTube videos sent by brother-in-law, and looking at pictures of Reinaldo Arenas, Edward Said and me with my henna tattoo that never really soaked in at all, by the way.

1 Fruit 'n Nut granola bar (¿120 calories?) eaten very very carefully in the car on the way to school

1 sliver of what I thought was an almond that dropped from said granola bar that I picked off my skirt (¿25 calories?) I popped it into my mouth in order to avoid putting it on or in any of the newly pristine surfaces or orifices of the car. Too late I realized it wasn't actually an almond, but some of the all natural lip balm I keep in one of said orifices. I couldn't even spit it out as it was so hot in the car and inside my mouth that it immediately melted and I was stuck with the unctious taste for 15 miles.

LUNCH:

1 Bag microwave popcorn, expiration date March - yes, this year! (¿120 calories?) It was what I had in my desk.

1 cup coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 (¿100 calories?) Purchased at Cargo Coffee, earning me the 10th stamp on my "Buy 10 Get One Free Card"!

DINNER:

1 slice Tony's Special (¿1600 calories?) Leftover from dinner out on Saturday

1 bowl assorted leftover Chinese/Malaysian food (¿56 calories?) Leftover from lunch out on Saturday*

1 huge hunk chocolate cake with pink frosting (¿450 calories?) Last piece from Saturday's big sheet cake that I only offered to take home so they wouldn't feed it to the dogs.

1 glass Cupcake Vineyard Chardonnay (0 calories. I'm sure of it) Excellent, and I don't even like Chardonnay.

*We save a fortune on our grocery bill by eating out!

No comments: