Maybe I'm just bitter, but I don't think this cup and saucer is really that cute. I would know. I used to collect them. And besides (and more to the point), there are tons of living moving fucking hormigas in my kitchen and they're not arranging themselves as aesthetically on cups and saucers nor on any of the surfaces.
I came downstairs this morning at the urging of the dogs. I'd slept about 20 minutes later than usual, and I could tell Kayla was hungry. She trotted down to the kitchen beside me, wagging her disproportionately short tail and looking up at me all happy. I like that part of the morning. Stella had beaten us to the kitchen and when we were all there we checked to see if there was food in the dishes. There was. But there were also several hundred ants swarming in it. When I looked back at Kayla, she wasn't all happy anymore, just dismayed and Stella had her concerned look. "¡Fucking hormigas!" I exclaimed. They can get on my plates, but not on my dogs' food. I drowned the ants, washed out the bowls and eliminated the trail with the purple death (Method lavender cleaner).
While the dogs were eating, I started to make coffee. I opened the latch where the water goes into the coffeemaker and a stream of ants overflowed from it. I guess the myth that ants hate coffee just got busted. They'd added insult to injury, first preventing my dogs from eating, then interfering with my coffee comsumption. It wasn't bad enough that they were already all over the place? That's all we need! Fucking hormigas on fucking caffeine!
No comments:
Post a Comment