A verbal blinking on and off, not always on a circuit.
LOL! this reminds me of my retail days and the daily pat down. Right hand front pocket, "Keys"Right hand back pocket, "Wallet"Left hand left chest, "Nametag"I did this every morning with the call out before I hit the door. My room mate used to stare at me like I was crazy.
Add cell phone to the pat down and you've got a secular sign of the cross.
ROFL. Or just grab the crotch and you're going on a date. ;) Well probably should take off the nametag for that...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL! this reminds me of my retail days and the daily pat down.
Right hand front pocket, "Keys"
Right hand back pocket, "Wallet"
Left hand left chest, "Nametag"
I did this every morning with the call out before I hit the door. My room mate used to stare at me like I was crazy.
Add cell phone to the pat down and you've got a secular sign of the cross.
ROFL. Or just grab the crotch and you're going on a date. ;)
Well probably should take off the nametag for that...
Post a Comment