I've been told on too many occasions and in too many variations, "You're so nice, you couldn't be a bitch if you tried." I usually smile or shrug, but deep down, I take it as the insult it probably sometimes is. And I sometimes think that maybe I should "try" a little harder...I actually do have a quite vocal inner bitch and she's got multiple personality disorder. Depending on the situation, she is:
- Dorothy Parker
- Paloma - the alpha bitch
- Peaches
- Any big-haired, loud-mouthed Jersey girl
- Victoria Stilwell
- One or more of The Donnas
- Dianne Feinstein
- Paquita la del barrio - ¿Me estás oyendo, inútil?
- My mom, whose particular brand of bitchiness could be so subtle, but always didactic
- Nora - I conjure up her middle finger rising to my defense as it has so many times behind the heads of my offenders
- Mike, who can make the bitchiest of comments by merely lowering his chin and raising one eyebrow
This list will be updated. By me. Comments not considered.
No comments:
Post a Comment