Daylight Savings Time ended more than a week ago, but it was only a few days ago that "Fall Back" has its drawbacks. When I was a teenager, I loved it because it meant getting to stay out an hour later and when I turned 19, it meant an extra hour in the bar, if that's where I was. Now, I'm not so sure it's all that cool. People talk about that "extra hour of sleep", but I've never managed to find it. I guess for some people it's nice that it's light early in the morning, but for me, it just makes me feel like I'm running even later than I actually am. It also is unsettling that it gets dark so early; that makes me feel like I'm even farther behind than I actually am.
I reallyreallyreally want to think I saw the comet on my way to Davis yesterday morning. I saw something intensely bright hanging in the sky as I curved around the on-ramp to I-80, going East on Tennessee St.
No comments:
Post a Comment