Ser formada de tres culturas no significa que pertenezca a ninguna de ellas. Ni diría que soy hija adoptiva, sino recogida. Pero muy bienvenida y querida, eso sí, y con todos los derechos de los hijos legítimos. Y así que en tiempos de grandes y pequeños estréses como éste tengo opciones a las que puedo acudir en busca de alivio. Pero...a veces no sé a cuál.
Being formed by three cultures does not mean I belong to any of them. Nor would I ever claim that I'm their adopted daughter, but rather a foster kid. But, yes, a very welcome and wanted one and with all the rights of a legitimate child. And so, in times of great and small stress like this, I have options when it comes to seeking relief. But...sometimes I don't know which to take.
I don't know if I want the sweat lodge...o una limpia...or back-to-back sessions of psychoanalysis de lo más freudiano posible.
Or maybe I should just run harder, faster and to harsher music today.
Dime, paloma, ¿por cuál me voy?
No comments:
Post a Comment