Me: (jumping up and down and pointing to medium-sized brightly colored sticky notes with writing on them stuck to giant white sticky note stuck to wall) Look at my system! Pink = prostitutas. Yellow = entertainers like actresses/singers. Green = financially independent women (green for money, get it?). Blue = writers. Orange = lesbianas
Her: Very good. Color-coordinating your chapters can help you stay organized, but isn't it a bit extreme to change into a shirt that matches each time you switch chapters?
Me: Umm, I don't...oh, and look, I have colored candles for them, too! Man, I wish I could change font colors in my proposal, too! What color would the Intro. be? Purple, I guess...
Her: I hate to ask you another question, you really need to focus on writing. But, why are the putas pink? I mean, shouldn't the lesbianas be pink?
Me: Yeah, I wanted the hookers to have red sticky notes, but they don't make them. And the gay women pink? Yeah, that's logical, but it's a bit obvious, don't you think? I like orange for them. It's transgressing the trangressor...
No comments:
Post a Comment